Place:


Eassie and Nevay  Angus

 

In 1887, John Bartholomew's Gazetteer of the British Isles described Eassie and Nevay like this:

Eassie and Nevay, united par. (ry. sta. Eassie), on W. border of Forfarshire, 5053 ac., pop. 561; the church is 1½ mile SW. of Eassie sta.; Eassie Burn flows 6 miles N. through Denoon Glen to Dean Water 2½ miles NW. of Glamis.

Eassie and Nevay through time

Eassie and Nevay is now part of Angus district. Click here for graphs and data of how Angus has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Eassie and Nevay itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Eassie and Nevay in Angus | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/17028

Date accessed: 25th October 2020


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Eassie and Nevay ".