Place:


Bredicot  Worcestershire

 

In 1870-72, John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales described Bredicot like this:

BREDICOT, a parish in Pershore district, Worcestershire; on the Birmingham and Gloucester railway, 3¼ miles E of Worcester. Post Town, Spetchley, under Worcester. Acres, 397. Real property, with Churchill, £1,570. Pop., 53. Houses, 13. The property is all in one estate. The living is a rectory, united with the vicarage of Tibberton, in the diocese of Worcester. Value, £260.* Patrons, the Dean and Chapter of Worcester. The church is good.

Bredicot through time

Bredicot is now part of Wychavon district. Click here for graphs and data of how Wychavon has changed over two centuries. For statistics about Bredicot itself, go to Units and Statistics.

How to reference this page:

GB Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, History of Bredicot, in Wychavon and Worcestershire | Map and description, A Vision of Britain through Time.

URL: http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/place/9731

Date accessed: 13th July 2020


Not where you were looking for?

Click here for more detailed advice on finding places within A Vision of Britain through Time , and maybe some references to other places called " Bredicot ".